View Single Post
Old 19-11-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24342 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
I don't expect much for the 30-minute package anyway, so I think it's a fair deal.

May try out the full 1 hour session when time and money permits.
Could remember Ji Xiang as a good lass who gave me three hot steamy bonks which we were both mutually very pleased with. She has a natural frowning tendency, so to guys who see her for the first time, she may appear unfriendly. But she is actually warm, friendly and is a good talker.

In one session when we finished with 15 mins to spare, she told me some jokes and a story about a man in his 60s who got permission from his wife to visit pros, spending his time to tell her jokes and stories instead of fucking her.