Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2009, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

The interesting part with maids is you can screw a whole lot of them if you are gentle friendly and kind.

like i mentioned in my earlier post i screwed the aunt and her niece/

there was an occasion when i passed my picture to a maids friend cause the maid did not have a mms phone. end up i scrwed her friend.

there was another occassion in hougang when i went to meet maid x. maid x came with her friend maid y.

when they met me maid y acted as maid x and vice versa.

before we parted i ended up kissing and behaving intimately with maid y who was behaving as maid x.

when i got back home the original maid x smsd me and told me that she was the original gal. i apologised met her and screwed her.

after that i went back to maid y and screwed her too.

so you see one stone 2 ayam.

but remember must always be gentle polite friendly and occassionally helpful.

some maids when i break up scold me terribly but i never shout at them or get nastly with them. i appear polite and move on. this helps to cool them down.