View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Was at Flight 168 (Air Force One spa) the other day.

Reached Air Force One and went up the spiral staircase. Walked straight and found the spa entrance easily. Since I didn't see any papa or mama-san I just sat down waiting. Only after a few minutes I realised you have to walked yourself to the fishbowl (between the reception and the smoking room) and see the ladies yourself.

Picked mine and paid PHP1,200 for the room. Not the best room I've visited (The Lord in Bangkok *cough*) but definitely not the worse (some random place in Jakarta *cough*).

Did the deed, girl asked for her cut and passed her PHP1,500 no questions asked. All in all a good mongering experience in Philippines.

One bad thing is all the in betweens waiters will definitely asked for a tip and tried whatever they can to rip off your money (PHP160 for a bottle of water, bah).