View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrace View Post
Hi just wanted to ask a question about Alexis 4 play club on the ground floor.

What do people here think about this place.

The dancing girls? Are these available for take out, interested to know if it actually happens.

I suggest for getting around us gojek app, it's cheaper than grab.
I have not been there in some time, but Iam not a big fan of Alexis 4play club. It is more of a place to drink and enjoy with friends, while watching sexy local and foreign dancers, but not a good place for rubba-rubba or dabao. The main selling point is they have foreign (European) sexy dancers which other clubs do not have, but when i went last time they were not naked.

After their rounds, the dancers 'can' sit with you for LDs, but they do not go around and offer themselves for LDs or rubba-rubba like in Malio or Emporium. In fact, I don't see much/any rubba-rubba in this place as they market themselves to be more upscale. I'm not sure if the dancers are available for Dabao, but if they are the price would be in the 5jt+ range. There are Alexis employed freelancers lingering in the club also, which i believe are the KTV girls from upstairs not taken by customer, but their cost is around 3Jt (not sure ST or LT), but this could come down to 2jt or below when late and their mamasans are gone. But, i don't patron this place very often and not the best person to ask for specific details. I much rather goto Tease club (Emporium) or Malio if you wanna do more than just look at sexy girls dancing.