View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 18
nottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud of
Re: Thread for UpZ exchange for bros and sis :) ......

Thanks to those who has upped me, do be patient and i will return the favour. However, due to overwhelming exchange responses by bros, i will have to start restricting to those bros who has power more than 10 for the exchange, else i can never finish returning my favour, thanks for the understanding in the requirement. The rest in the list, please understand that the priority will be given to those with more power.

To be upped : vietloner, honestcrook, northeast, qizai, waikeekee, whos your daddy, cash8877, curiousSG, sponge05, basfreak, i^xion, madpig, risingdick, supervert, owl888, SBY1, cock shock, devilchan78, wittyman, bbbjkim, reddyspeed, reading, belt, cupid, apollo, cumexplorer, innocentstar, wonderbee, masterwanker, truthful, bk4ever, doubledare, kopigaogao, skyleon, reelschnick, prince7, aloius, kalv, andrew101

Upped: siam66, georgemagnum, justlooking, slyer, lamborghini, slut, tho66, abbie mayo, meatvegelover, sexy_lion, ho-lee, gilaxes, shaolinhamster, topcook1, 1deg, smartke, oh yes, owen10, powerkid, mito, plsfloodme, clinton, menshealth, compgen, unfit, sunhuan-con, vrossi1980, the old nite, randily, lone_dog69, ken6890, koiz, me_siam_bu, lawrence1713, ngengheng, rasta marley, simple2kee, hamsapkwai, dandan69, zl1983, goalie, needsing38, bunty, lonebonker, sgpiggybank, exbro, loneyheart, josh_ray, assrammer, bikinislover, kthan10, dunnolah76, bababoo, sbftiankon, linkus, surbana, kalv, lovelyboy, hot1168