Thread: L16H39
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: L16H39

L16H39 G11 (Ivy) Return Visit
Cat 50/ 30 minutes / Viet

Return visit to G11. She was surprise to see me so soon. Wearing denim shorts and tube top. Boobs squeezed tightly together. Hold my hand and walked up the stairs to her room and once door closed help me off my clothes and strip herself and led me to the shower. Soap me up well and a little tugging and I responded by soaping her boobs and flicking the nipples.

BJ with caps: 9/10. Suck me damn long with DT and even face-fucked her like the last time without complaint. Auto 69 and blow me while I lick her pussy... Can feel she getting wet and let out soft moans and keep pushing the pussy towards me.

FJ: Then she capped me and whisper... 'I want to ride you'. She sat down slowly taking my stiff rod all the way in, letting out faint moans. Started to slowing grind me and rode me well. I can sense the pussy tighten and I about to cum so I asked her to switch to missionary but she tell me 'NO'... Huh... I blur... Then she cheekily say she gonna cum liao and she wants to continue to ride me. She up the impact and pace and hold my hands to rub and squeeze her erected nipples. She then lean forward to hug me and she came...
After that she got off and wants me to missionary and guide my rod into her. Pump deep and hard till i shoot and she continued to hug me keeping my rod in her.
She then help clean me up and washed me clean again. She gave me a goodbye kiss and asked when I'll be coming back for her... I really kenna K.O by her liao...
Damage : $50.
Rtf for sure!