Thread: L16H39
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16H39

L16H39 G11 (Ivy)
Cat 50/ 30 minutes / Viet

It's just such a coincidence that 3rd time is a charm for this L16H39 house. After having a lousy bonk last try in H39 and am contemplating whether to try another Viet house next door (H37) or Dome 1, Went H37 see no gam me. Walk back to H39. Remember G15 ever Intro me to her friend G11. Discovered a gem/keeper.

Seems like every sat is uniform day, all red dress with heels again.
Looks: 8/10 Syt alert.
Boobs: B Cup
Light kisses on lips and cheeks.
Communication is not a problem cos can speak very good mandarin.
Shower together and soap me up clean clean. Slight tugging of my rod when soaping.
BJ with caps: 9/10. Suck me damn long with DT and even face-fucked her with no complain. Up to the point of shooting and she stopped, telling me she wants my rod in her so cannot shoot yet. Even let me do 69 and paint her shaved pussy. Pink and smell good...
Fj: Start off with cowgirl. Good riding skills. Ride for some time and change to missionary and hump her deep and fast. She auto asked to change to finish up in doggie. Continue to pump it fast and deep with good stereo moaning until shot and remain the doggie mode hugging and grabbing her boobs.
GFE : 9. Kenna KO by her GFE. Doesn't feel like Commerical bonk and more like girlfriend.
Damage: $50. Can't believe the service so good and without any FR in sbf. No need to try other gals liao. Rtf until she ORD...