View Single Post
Old 16-07-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 11
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I tried several Vietnamese gals in Sihanouk, in blue mountain, price usd10 for ST, no service, she strip I strip, then fuck then go home. But it's only usd10 so it's a fair deal.

However, I was quite lucky to book a cambodian milf for ST for only usd5 at the chicken farm near the port. The service was v good. It was around 9-10pm when I rode my rental bike to the dirt track of this chicken farm. I pillion my sifu to recee the place. Finally 2 milf keep jio us to book her and she ask for usd10 but I manage to bargain it down to usd5. Upon entering her shack, I pushed my bike into her shack too, then she lock d wooden door.After stripping, I lie on her bed while she began to bath from the water jar. She also brush her teeth. After she had a good bath, wow, she gave me vvv gd service, she bbbj me and will do it slowly n v gently, and keep smiling. And when I fuck her, there was no rush at all. After I finish the deed, I gave her another usd5 as tips.

For better service, should choose Cambodian gals. Most Cambodian gals are friendly but they r not v gd in servicing but they r friendly n obliging, so u may tell her to do this n that and most likely she will do readily.
sifu, really take my hats off to you for being able to go to chicken farm's shack and actually lie in the bed there and shag one of the girls there, kow tow, kow tow, kow tow