View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

Since that day with SV, I have not met up with anyone since.

I found also that SV was somewhat possessive, constantly asking if I’m meeting others and actually admitting she was possessive and competitive.

Incidentally I actually got a message from Serina. I had been messaging her intermittently, not expecting any replies from her, but as a means of keeping communications open.

She actually replied she couldn’t meet me and was sorry about it and not to contact her again.

I guess she’s now in an exclusive sugar relationship. Kind of sad really. I still find myself reminiscing about her, especially if my encounters are less than expected.

Coraline also contacted me recently. At least she’s still ok to meet up.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 10-07-2018 at 03:51 PM.