View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

SV also responded well to my fingering, and I could see she was getting quite high as I did so. She actually said it felt good, with a smile on her babyish face.

As I slowly penetrated her, she felt quite tight, and the expression on her face was really priceless. Her eyes and mouth opened wide and I could see her mouthing the “oooh” expression.

However, I really wanted to try a CIM with her, and before long, I went back to a blowjob again, thrusting gently into her mouth. I asked her if I could CIM, and she consented. However she kept stopping as she didn’t like it, and each time she stopped it was somewhat frustrating as the momentum was lost.

In the end, I asked her to wank me instead, saying I would insert in her mouth if I came.

The act of her wanking and looking at my dick increased my excitement, much better than her infrequent blowing, and before long I could feel the excitement building up. Just before I exploded I asked her to open her mouth, and inserted my dick quickly into her mouth.

I exploded into her mouth, and she subsequently spit it out, surprised at how much load there was.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 10-07-2018 at 11:25 AM.