View Single Post
Old 20-03-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=...highlight=pang
Had a RTF booking with Pang and Glad to know she will extend her stay here for another week. Saw many discussion here about shaving and also pleased to see her freshly shaven pussy, all by herself since she has shown me the shaver she bought in guardian, lol
Since she already has many reports including my own so won’t score her anymore. Just would like to highlight her sweetness, real SYT confirms pre Uni and that young body I would like to die for. Her riding and doggy are must to try as her skill and back view just stunning. Her GFE is Gao Gao given her fluent English level trained by her Germany BF.

Last edited by logmeinla; 20-03-2019 at 11:42 PM.