View Single Post
Old 13-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future
Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

Was told by bro walabis that a PRC called Xiao Min, he knows have come to Singapore to work in the legal houses. Was anticipating a 1st blood session with her. When Walabis told me that she will start work on Friday I made sure I was there the moment it open so as not to get potong jalan. Bro dancing was nice enough to send me there so that I’ll reach there in time. (this kind of brudder difficult to find… thanks bro). So we arrived at 1230 and I headed straight for the door. As Xiao Min was already waiting for me at the door, though I did not recognize her until the OKT pointed her out to me.

At 1st look was so so only with her long hair tied up into a pony tail. OKT offer drinks…. Soft drink or Chinese tea…. Took Chinese tea…. Before proceeding to room 8. When I reach the room was quite impress by the deco…. Think they have just renovated the place because can tell everything was new and very nicely decorated … Mirrors all over and glass-walled bathroom … sat on the Bed and found it quite firm…. So Xiao Min arrive with her “tools of the trade”... help me off with my shoes and socks…. Surprise because even Cat 150 Malaysian don’t do that for me. Next came the clothes till I’m down to my birthday suit. Then she started undressing and when she reveals her shapely body I knew I was in for a good time beautiful C-cups…. When she let go her long flowing hair she look even more beautiful…..(suddenly I find she look a bit like Xiao Ya Xuan…. IMHO….maybe because of her eyes….dun blame me if we see it differently……. One man’s meat is another man’s poison) ….

As she led me into the bathroom…. I was like one of the mice following the pipe-piper…. Just follow her instruction. Started showering me paying special attention to my personal weapon…. Spray a minty blue solution on it told me it was antiseptic….and clean it properly. Followed by a very nice soapy body massage with her breast over my back as she reaches forward to grab my dick….. then she switch to the front and my flag mast was fully erected that it was pointing dangerously at her… she took a look and asked me if I wanna do it I nodded yes so she rush out to grab a condom. Came back kneel down and wash my tool again then spray some more of that blue liquid before giving me a BBBJ….very nice with warm water before she capped me and grab hole of the towel bar and arching her acre at me …. I took my tool and slowly ease it into her… she ask me to go slow because she said she have not have sex for a few months liao… and dammed she is real tight….. feeling was shoik but I think because of the awark position in the toilet I was unable to unload… so she suggested we proceed to the bed….

After helping to dry up she proceed to rinse herself as I laid on the bed. When she joins me on the bed she asked to lie face down so that she can service my back 1st… start using her boobs to massage my back slowly down to my thighs and calf then gave me a cat bath covering my neck ears and neck…. Back and then my butt then position her self between my legs and started cleaning my butt and arse hole with lots of lotion….very nice feeling before started her arse rimming…. I like her AR cos it very gentle and I get to look at the mirror reflecting her action…. After that she help me turn face up as she use her boob to massage my chest and she did my back… before giving me a titt fuck with her ample boobies. Next to the cat bath and follow by Hot tea BBBJ….. next Xiao Min surprise me as she started to turn around my cock and hook her feet on the bed’s headboard… dammed just like what you get in the SPA in china.. think it’s call “Kong Zhong Fei Ren”

With her legs raise over the headboard she started to do a BBBJ for me while doing push up…… dammed shiok man…… definitely worth the $150 paid. I reach out and gripped her butt and she slowly lowers her pussy over my face as we started to do 69. Guess she is not joking about not having sex for a long time as she was flowing with juices in between my licking and fingering of her super tight pussy. With her superb BBBJ I knew if I don’t stopped her I will cum in my mouth in no time so I stopped her and got her to capped me which she does with her mouth. Wanted to do cow girl for me but I prefer to be in control so I had her lie down… knowing that with her tight hole I’ll have problem going in so I did not reject when she ask if she can apply a little KY. So with that penetration was easier and she grab me tight as she tell me that it have been a long time since she have been stuff so full. So slowly I began pumping her… and I stated kissing her but no tongue action. As her juice started flowing I up a gear and started ramming her now she is moaning all over and so she gave in to my frenching…..next flip her ankles over my shoulders and increase my stroke …..then change to siccors and as I felt my impending eruption I gave her a hard jab as she grab the mattress and pillow as I unloaded my sperm into her. She help me off with my condom and ask me to lie down as she proceed to give me a massage…

While we chatted about her coming to Singapore to work in this trade and how I hesitate in coming to this legal $150 joints as I find it expensive… but I assured her that although the price is higher… the service, room comfort and peace of mind (not having to worried about AV raids and the regular health check the girls go to) you get is worth the money, I know some will say these girls look cannot fight with those at the golden triangle but we know what type of service you get at the golden triangle. Next receive a call from bro dancing who have been patiently waiting for me in his car for the pass hour…. So quickly took a bath, proceed to the counter and paid the OKT before rushing off….. Overall nice experience…..so I guess I may be making my way to this house to try the other gems there hope they are as good as Xiao Min or even better.

Last edited by duke; 13-12-2008 at 01:58 PM.