Old 27-01-2010, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
nerdyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
True Story - First time to the last time

I'm sure many of you can recall your first times and I know you can relate to my story, which will be, I promise, very lengthy but frequently updated.

So the story goes,
I switched schools and entered possibly one of the lowest populated schools with an overall population of approx. 800 students.
I was a shy kid but I get comfortable with people easily, the first day of school wasn't too hard as many veterans came to speak with me.

This one girl who particularly made an impact on me other than the really pretty girls who gave quick glances at me was this really out-going girl, who introduced herself as a dancer and invited me to watch them practice to see if I was interested. I let the idea go as it was in my opinion at that point of time very silly for a guy to be in spandex. In this context we name that girl 'X'

Slowly but definitely, we spent more time together along with her boyfriend as well as another close friend of hers, whom was female. The fate changing day came when the three parties came to my apartment to hang out after school.
I had a younger brother whom was 2 years old that year, X's boyfriend was watching my brother do his unsteady silly walks and me and X were in the room taking photos with the assistance of her friend. After which they were testing my strength as I was rather fit at the point of time.

Suddenly, I heard this loud thud 'BOOM', at this point of time, X jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist - Not because of the thud but she wanted to see if I could catch her(some dancer fetish). I felt warmth from her pussy which was instantly killed off by...

CONTINUED:

Dramatically, her boyfriend opened the door only to see her swoop into my arms, he said: "Your brother hit his head against the wall".

We panicked, she got down and we sat thinking how inappropriate that was, X decided to look for her boyfriend outside the room, only to find him already walking out from the security post of my apartment area.

I expected her to chase him but instead she came back and sat where we originally sat and kept silent.

To be continued in a few hours time after this goes out from moderation.

P.S. Please be very patient, a very long introduction but that should keep this going and give a very good character development and understanding to the story and maybe a suspense feel to what will envelop in the later stages.

This story might/will take 5-40 updates to complete depending on my patience to fully depict the story as it is.