View Single Post
Old 19-01-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 12
TempterYee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTempterYee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
If you do not like to read my post/s,you can also click on the IGNORE button below any of my postings and you wont get to read any of my postings,ever. But if you really do that,i believe you may be missing out quite a bit

You know my message above isnt for you,right? Its meant for those who didnt like my posting/s and/or be finding me long-winded, hehehe...(sorry about that long-winded part tho,hehehe...) i also have quite a list of people i use the ignore button on whereby I find their postings not relevant to thread title. And worry not, you are not one of them,hehehe...

I put some words on my signature that says :

弱者報仇,強者寬恕,智者忘懷
it means

A constant reminder to myself, be strong,be intelligent and don't be a weakling.

We all know the reason/s why we come to this thread for and it is definitely not for something else unrelated to the thread title.
Checked into hotel & the first thg upon stepping out of it was to get stalk by that ojek outside formosa for girls,out of sudden it reminds me of yr post abv. I always ignore them regardless of how sticky they can become & move on.

If i react to such Pest,i'm just giving him the wrong idea that i'm interested & it's fine for him playing Pest. Thereon,the story nvr ends & history repeats itself to his next victim.

More than three years nvr see that Guy,suddenly just pop up trying to instigate 'unfriendliness'. It tells me a story.

i'm sure u'd understand.