View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 07:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

alamak this should go under the health section la. please Om sam to move it....anyway...

Blood in the urine may or may not be accompanied by pain, but it is always abnormal and should be further investigated by a healthcare professional. Painful blood in the urine can be caused by a number of disorders, including infections and stones in the urinary tract. Painless blood in the urine can also be due to many causes, including cancer. Blood in the urine is also referred to as hematuria. Visible blood in the urine is referred to as gross hematuria, while blood in the urine that is not visible to the naked eye is referred to as microscopic hematuria. Having prolonged rough sex might cause hematospermia too. Also no recurrences of blood mean there is no/little cause for serious alarm; otherwise.....

u can see here for more details.

http://www.medicinenet.com/blood_in_urine/article.htm

go see another doctor to be sure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by durian69
Halo brothers out there , can anyone tell me that sex will cause blood in urine?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here