View Single Post
Old 27-07-2005, 02:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Does Shaved kitty turn guys on?

Most people are 'turned on' when their partner 'shaves their kitty'. However, the precise answer is Yes & No. Shaving your vulva will turn some people on and some people off. In your situation, the exact answer will depend upon your partner. One way to find out definitively is to a) Ask and b) Just do it.

If you really want to excite your partner try . . .

· One evening while out with your partner at a formal gathering (i.e. a work party, memorial day, group movie night or even a family barbecue, etc.) wear your partner's favorite skirt. Note, on this night, unlike any other night, you will be wearing nothing underneath the skirt. In addition that morning, you will have shaven off all of your vulva hair. Then, while the two of you are out, whisper in his ear that you have nothing on underneath.

· One evening, when you normally would put on a sexy piece of sexy lingerie, wear a body suit instead. Again, that evening before putting on the body suit, shave.

· One day, pretend that you have been 'lounging' around the house. Make sure you are wearing some beat up sweatpants and that your hair is a mess. However, unbeknownst to your partner, that morning after a long shower, you shaved your vulva hair. Thus, while in your 'grubby' clothes, entice into becoming sexual with you, and watch his surprise as he realizes that you had this all planned out.

· The next time the two of you are showering together, ask your partner to shave you. Tell your partner that this would turn you on.

(Note, if you a man, you can shave the hair around your penis. Many women, like men, prefer engaging in oral sex, without the risk of having pubic hair getting caught between their teeth.)

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here