View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Next day, Ddog came at 8pm after work. She wasn't there. Sip on some Orange juice at 60baht... waited at the same spot. 20mins passed... suddenly at the corner of Ddog sight caught a gal looking over. It was Abbi, glanced at her, gave her a smile. Then made a "too bad" look, and glanced away. Reminiscing what happened the day before...
Abbi continued to woo customers, while Ddog observed in interest. It was the first time approaching a Thai gal though had worked with them before professionally. They doesn't somehow seem as complicated as Chinese gals. Of course, knowing she's a 'working' lady makes Ddog even more intent to dwelve into their uninhibited self. Yes they're in it for the money, to pay rents and mind poisoned by easy $$$. But what's the story behind these ladies and how their hearts work, with they really like someone? Intriguing...
Ddog stood up, approached Abbi, first thing she said while whispering to Ddog's ear
"I'm sorry, don't know you interested, waited very long then China customer gave 8, 000 baht".
she paused... "I like you a lot..."
Ddog smiled...
"I offer you 6, 000 long time ok? no 5, 000..." her voice drifted.
Ddog place fingers on her lips to shut her mouth, said to her, let's get a seat and drinks --> behind (at the faux cement wooden chair). Money isn't an issue to Ddog, only wants to find out why she's so intent to make money and her story. Female species fascinates Ddog as they're both conniving, vain, heartless yet vulnerable. But there's always a 'female' flaw to exploit.
Ddog gets near gave her a breath kiss near her lips, tells her "I like you... this part". She touched it... (for those of your know, it's a psychological technique). Let's have dinner... she nodded with a bright smile.
Ddog took her hand and bring Abbi to take taxi nearer to MCD as taxis outside Thermae refused to use meter, much to Abbi's chagrin. She even cussed at the driver... spicy, aggressive having a mind of her own... Ddog beri like.
Let's go to T&K Seafood!

What ensued next was unexpected...