View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Went to MP78 recently.

The old boys should remember this joint, it had its cult following back then during its heydays. With the advent of more and more "colourful" mps nowadays it has shrinked down to only its core supporters. Basically it is a fuck joint that comes with fairly decent massage by PRC MILFs. They will service you well for the time duration that you choose unlike those fly-by-night mps with Viets.

It is located at Pelangi near the 3 petrol kiosks there. Among the row of shops behind Maybank, same row as Pelangi 金美人.

Name: never ask but she told me her number is no 1
Face: 6.5 (not bad la for a MILF)
Body: 7.5 (even better for a MILF)
Massage: 7
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 8 (she has one of the tightest pussy that ive ever encountered)
Damage: RM62/63 (weird number which i think is because of the GST) + RM150 (for the FJ)

She is a friendly MILF but she quoted me RM200 for the FJ initially which I of course rejected and counter-offered RM100 which she of course rejected as well lol. She then suggested RM200 for FJ one shot and HJ one shot but I do not want to do 2 shots with a MILF and said why not RM150 for FJ if not let's just continue the clean massage and I can just go to another Viet joint and choose a young Viet for RM150 short time. She then agreed to my proposition lol.

To be fair to her the whole negotiation process is more of a joking joking li-siao li-siao manner as she is actually quite friendly and nice but I think the ringgit has really sucked too much with regards to their RMB which they have no choice but to quote high. At least she is willing to FJ & HJ (2 shots) when she quoted RM200 and not insisting on RM200 for FJ only.

Sometimes if you are lucky you may even get a sweet young MILF (30-35 yrs old) to service you (which was what happened to me last time ) but not that likely for now because the ladies are actually on quite long term passes (6mths to 1 year and above) and I didnt see nor hear any SYMILFs when i was there. However there may be one or two of these SYMILFs around since I've only been back just once after a 2 years hiatus.

Bros who are sick of their regular joints may want to give MP78 a try.

Me this old dog may not have much time to roam around freely anymore...but i'll try to share as much as possible before i ride into the sunset...

Cheers~