Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV in KL

FIELD REPORT
So after the post I did about the pricing & best KTV's to visit in KL ( please scroll a few posts back ) , I've gotten a ton fold of PMs asking about help on venues , working girls , models arrangements , and over-night prices .

Firstly , I'd love to help . I'll always remember the occurrence when I was in Singapore and didn't know whack to do at night . Used Google , and to cut the long story short , wasted my weekend ( & a huge bill ) at a Flower Place . If only I had someone in the know ....

Since the post , I've hosted two groups of Singaporean down .

Secondly , I'm not an agent nor am I am associated with any KTVs in a business kind of relationship . I am however very close friends with the owners themselves , and do get special privileges at selected venues .

FR :
A member from Sammyboy contacted me last month , stating that a group of them wanted to come down to KL and asked for help on a venue and girls .

I was free on the night they were down , and even dropped by with my best buddy . I won't mention their nick , however they came in a group of 4 . I got to know later that it was a bachelor party of sort to celebrate one of them getting married .

In total there were 6 of us , and they selected 9 local Malaysian Chinese freelancers . Some were working models and two freelancers . I have a long time friend agent cum personal party concierge that arranges the girls & venue . All I have to do is set the time . This agent knows almost all the working girls in KL , from the Miss Malaysia contestants to freelancers in Motor Sport shows , air stewardesses to local college students . His database of girls is exclusive and many of the local working girl's profile are not located elsewhere .

Used 5 bottles of XR21 , and the rest was history .

To cap it off , the whole party lasted till about 5-6am , and the next day , we postponed our plans as we were all too tired .