Looks : 8/10 ( MILF )
Body : 6/10 ( Big )
Boobs: ' C ' ( Big )
B2B: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7/10

Chilly weather these few days, so I had a good jacuzzi at VIP. Looking through the parade, this time wanted to try something new again, today she looked quite a stunner, told captain and asked for her. Just on the stairways, action started with her hands touching on my groin area and then slight teasing. She told me she has lots of energy and gave me a cheeky laugh. While I went into the room, she pushed me onto the bed and told me to wait for her. After awhile, she came in, and told me to strip her while she grind me from the front. During the shower, she pressed me onto the glass while she gave me an AR which feels so good. While on the bed, her B2B and AR are the best that I had tried so far.

My FR for VIP SPA ( January )

No. 267 ( VN )

-

Looks : 9/10 ( Pretty )
Body : 8/10 ( Average )
Boobs: ' B ' ( Average )
B2B: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 9/10

While sitting at the parade area, called my friend to ask if they were ready so I could picked them up, but they told me they paid for 2 hours 30 minutes thai massage and still had 1 hour 30 minutes. Took a slight rest and came out the parade again. Over 20 girls to choose, with only 2 guys there to pick. Chatted up with the captain again, so told him I actually had the feel for 2nd round. He asked me, today so strong? I smiled and told him to recommend. He recommended some girls but most already tried before, told him I wanted someone I never try before. After looking at the parade, I told him I will pass. Suddenly I recalled Taolanpa's FR so it came into my mind. Asked him about 267, he told me that young girls here usually choose their customers in terms of their looks and their services are not always up to standard, lots of complains, unless they find you cute, handsome or attractive, if not it's a waste of money. Gave a small though, then I told him to reserve first, and I will decide later. Since it was almost empty, was thinking of leaving. To my shock, 267 came out before I wanted to leave. Told captain that I seen her many times last year, he told me yes but went back Vietnam for awhile and came back not long ago around 1 - 2 months. Very pretty looking SYT. While looking at her, she put on a very nice smile for me, so I decided to take her. Apart from the strong girlfriend presence, her services are still normal, but of course loses to other girls in my opinion, so far there are like 5 - 6 girls that would win her instantly in terms of service. After finishing off, I rest on the bed while she cling on like a koala bear. Had a small conversation with her. While she was using her phone, I saw her display picture kissing a guy. That guy looks quite familiar. It was one of the captain's face but I won't disclose who is that captain. I asked her about it, she told me that it's actually her boyfriend. I know of some working girls who also has the captains as their boyfriends, so it was not very surprising.
Nice FR . 267 has a boy friend, but I’m not sure if he is one of the VIP captain.

Last edited by Nikon1981; 12-01-2018 at 09:28 AM.