View Single Post
Old 24-04-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Wife got fingered by her MJ buddy, should i tell her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
no wonder he sniffed her hair for so long!

he was slowly working fingers on wife's clitoris and pussy!!! finally fingering her making her real wet...

i watched wife fidget a lot more.. her head moved a lot more. she grabbed his arm tighter, body kept moving..

uncle tee now lift her chin up and then his head reached forward and locked lips with her. he pulled her head in and they made out like lovebirds!!

he let go of her head and then stick his fingers into her spag and into her bra, rubbed her nipples quick and fast.. wife went crazy... moaned out so loud! i could even hear slightly from the room downstairs!

However, her moaning didn't last too long..

uncle tee's hand got tired by the awkward angle. he took his fingers out to relax them. Wife fell to the other side of the sofa. uncle tee shook his hand and his fingers, suffering from a cramp? he rested for a minute or so, then pulled her back on to his shoulder. he lifted her chin and kissed her on her lips. it wasn't mutual. he cupped her breast and push his finger in to play with her nipples. that was when wife kissed him back.

his hands headed down south and fingers went in again but this time it was at a slower pace. he kissed her down to her neck lifting her spag up above her breasts and then lowering the bra cups to lick her nipples. he was quite good at it. wife grabbed his head to enjoy it despite her supposedly being drunk and knocked out...

he kissed further down south, turning her body and then letting her fall backwards to the other side. his lips kissing her on her tummy, his hands pulling down her shorts as he kissed her lower.. wife was wearing a thong! no wonder it was so easy for him to finger her!

oh my!

was what i had been anticipating finally coming true??