Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 02:21 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Re: Action in Japan

Oic... Guess u hv stayed there longer than me.

Maybe I am sort of lucky to hv horny Japanese colleagues who dun mind bringing me along to try out their soaplands at Sapporo, Tokyo, Kawasaki, Osaka and Fukkuoka... But I still think 30k is still on the high side for a genuine Japanese lady in her 30s, perhaps more like MIlF when there are so many ladies in their 20s around... Dun get me wrong but I do respect that each of us has different taste.

Hoping to go back this year for another "tour" of duty. Hee hee.

Cheers man!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortoPino View Post
Bro.
I do speak Japanese, I lived there for 15 years , I speak very well. The chick was not hafu as they say, she was genuine japanese.

30k JPY is pretty much what you pay in Tokyo for a soapie. If you are Japanese (which I am not and obviously I do not look Japanese) you usually pay 20k - 25k (the gaijin tax in Yoshiwara is around the 1man jpy).

When I lived in Japan I never went to a soapie. I used to pick up girls in Bars and was a "jouren" at 3 happening bars. Nowadays that my I only visit Japan for business I decided to try soapie for the first time. I could have and probably should have nego more or even go to Naniwa instead, but I was with my boss (who speaks no japanese), he was happy so I decided to stick with it.

With my JP friends I go to other places which are harder to find and harder to pass unless you really speak Japanese (no-pantsu shyabu shyabu for example).

Cheers bro!