View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Wife got fingered by her MJ buddy, should i tell her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
Watched and fell asleep, usually will sleep till the next morning. woke up around 3.30am, went to pee. Usually no chup their majong, but curious to see what’s going on.

Headed down, surprisingly, very quiet. No chit chat or sounds of tiles. They went back already? Where was Wife?

suddenly i heard a faint sound. it was a sound i was familiar with... i slowed down and made sure i made no sound! i went to first floor, slow down liao, wanted to peek into the study room where the sound was coming from.. the door was closed! wtf! i pressed my ears gently on the door..

i confirm the noise..

it was soft moans my wife was making!

wtf was happening in there!!

I should have opened the door and pushed it open hard but the fantasy fetish i had made me go one round. i wanted to see what was happening in the room first before i confronted whoever was inside.. i peeked in through the glass ceiling to floor window from balcony. i'm surprised the light was still on, curtains not drawn.

wah lan eh..

wife was lying on the small sofa in the room. the majong table still there, cans of beer on it and on the floor also. the other two aunty left liao. just left uncle tee there.....

wife was knocked out i suspect. uncle tee's face buried in her breasts.

her blouse unbuttoned.

her bra cups pulled down...

uncle tee cupping and licking her nipples!!

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 15-04-2018 at 09:41 PM.