Old 04-05-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Holeinmypants deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: My first time

‘Ahhh… no… wrong hole…’ She gently moaned, taking my hand, guiding it gently into the slit.’ Her insides were smooth, sticky and warm, like satin pillows pressing against my fingers. I gently moved my finger in and out of her as her moaning got increasingly louder and louder. I then jammed my thumb into her vagina, and grabbed her clit with the remaining fingers.

‘Oh fuck! So good…. Harder!’ she moaned while I rubbed my thumb against fingers, sandwiching her clit wall. Suddenly, she shouted ‘OH FUCKING LORD!’ and her body had a short spasm, and her knees gave way, leaning against the bathroom wall for support.

Me: ‘ Dun give in on me now Ann, I still haven’t enter you yet.’

Ann: ‘I give u blowjob.. Please. I got boyfriend… and… I got no condom’

At this point her voice was so silky and seductive I would have agreed to anything.

Me: ‘ok I got no condom too. Faster blow me.. I cannot tahan already’

Ann got onto her knees and started blowing me. Her beautiful lips suctioned against my throbbing member, and her toned creamy hands grabbing my ass for support. The feeling of the insides of her mouth blew my mind and I was soon looking up, moaning my head off. With the stream of water splashing against my body, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the shower blow, empowered, excited, and unstoppable.

Sensing my excitement, Ann started using her hand to massage my balls while tugging at my member with the other. Her tugging and stroking got harder and faster, getting me into a high that I never got from masturbating.

Sensing my oncoming peak, I grabbed the hardworking girl beneath me, pulled her up, and turned her around, pushing her against the bathroom wall.

‘Fuck, u make me so horny for u’ I whispered and began licking and sucking her neck, while sticking my member between her thighs in search of the holy spot. My member slowly moved in and out of her groin, with her moaning louder and louder with every rub.

‘Oh god… I… I need it….’ She moaned as she grabbed my member and guided it in…

‘Oh fuck… this feels… too… good…’ she moaned. And with every thrust, her vaginal wall seems to clamp down on my member harder and harder…

Unable to take it anymore, I clamped my hands down on her clit area for support and started pounding her as hard as humanly possible. Coming to a high, I keep pounding her and her moans became shrieks of pure ecstasy.

‘Cumming in u’ I whispered into her ears as I poured my virgin load into her pussy, filling it to the brim.

Last edited by Holeinmypants; 05-05-2014 at 10:12 PM.