View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: The Attention Seeker and My Position III

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
LoL....someone just zapped me....oh puh-leeze.....some samsters still dont get it huh?....points mean nothing to me lah

Find it real ironic though....becuz once upon a time, when the Attention Seeker's points were in yo-yo land, he asked me to help him out...and help him out i did, to the extent of even getting another samster mate of mine to Upz him

Anyways, i was going to move on....but now must thank that zapper samster for allowing me to have the final say......

SBF is what it is.....no doubt.....but this does not mean that i am not entitled to share my pov in this open forum.....just like any other samster btw....

Sharing of FRs/GL Info freely without any preconditions in this open forum - this has my total support

On the otherhand, I am totally against so-called sharing of FRs/GL Info with preconditions first, before actually going ahead with the so-called sharing of FRs/GL Info in this open forum.

SBF Rocks!
Bro, there are many losers in sbf! If i can, i will zap some idiots repeatedly!