View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation The Attention Seeker and My Position III

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Attention Seeking Whore!
LoL....someone just zapped me....oh puh-leeze.....some samsters still dont get it huh?....points mean nothing to me lah

Find it real ironic though....becuz once upon a time, when the Attention Seeker's points were in yo-yo land, he asked me to help him out...and help him out i did, to the extent of even getting another samster mate of mine to Upz him

Anyways, i was going to move on....but now must thank that zapper samster for allowing me to have the final say......

SBF is what it is.....no doubt.....but this does not mean that i am not entitled to share my pov in this open forum.....just like any other samster btw....

Sharing of FRs/GL Info freely without any preconditions in this open forum - this has my total support

On the otherhand, I am totally against so-called sharing of FRs/GL Info with preconditions first, before actually going ahead with the so-called sharing of FRs/GL Info in this open forum.

SBF Rocks!