View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
The hypocritical geylang preacher

Thanks to this dai kor of sbf for coming out of his self-imposed "retirement" for two years to come out here and "give me a chance".

I have long lost interest in him actually and just entertaining him once in a while since he likes to continue his noble act here in sbf in "policing" how others share

He should learn to take his own advice, "SBF is what it is.....not what you, or I , or anyone else would like it to be, apart from maybe SammyBoy(the owner of SBF)....

With that, I will move onto much more productive pursuits in sharing as and when I feel like it, and in whatever form I prefer, provided no harm is done to anyone here.

Onwards!