View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation The Attention Seeker and My Position II

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Attention Seeking Whore!
After reading that Attention Seeker's deluded La La Land 'romance' fantasy

Let us now return to the truth and facts in SBF....

This is what i posted in August 2017(just late last year) in SBF....sorry buddy, looks like i was misguided and still trying to give this Attention Seeker another chance!.....don't recall him even acknowledging my post....no surprise though given this Attention Seeker's man-child like personality!!....

As always, i shall leave it to this forum to draw its own conclusions.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=56

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
It is a well known fact that i had/have issues with both Alejandro88 and BronzeGod.....but.....let me say this again(think i had mentioned this before).....their knowledge of the GL150 scene was n still appears to be (for BronzeGod at least, as Alejandro88 has mia a long time ago) the Gold Standard

Oh yes, while i am still on this thread.....let me also say this(which i had already shared wif afew other samsters before)....

SBF is what it is.....not what you, or I , or anyone else would like it to be, apart from maybe SammyBoy(the owner of SBF)....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
starting 1...ban this idiot!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I find it weird, last time when alejandro88, thegreenlantern, royalchimp and king cobra is fucking around here - I don't see sammyboyfor starting a thread to control it.

When certain cb Kia try to play with people identities, I don't see sammyboyfor trying to step in to put a stop to it.

So why now want to start a thread for this case?

I find it strange. What do you guys think?