Thread: 1649 2047
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1649 2047

Haha you must have kena her love voodoo or gongtao already. Too mesmerized by her and her services? You should try her sister tian tian in same house. You should get them to double up and tarma on you. You get double the sensation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny21 View Post
Name: Yang Yang
Homebase: 1649
Height: 160cm +-
Origin: Chongqing, China

Looks: 10/10 very beautiful and alluring she indeed can pass on as a syt with her lovely sweet smile
Body: 9/10 Apparently her body quite well toned, must have work out a bit, no visible fats
Boobs: 10/10 Soft Full C cups, Inverted and sensitive nipples
BBBJ: 9/10 deep throat a few time, stay in eye contact, love it
Frenching: 9/10 No stop hor, non stop ones
AR: nope
FJ:10/10 Very accommodating, extremely enjoy sex.
GFE: 9/10 she gave me the 小女人 feels, kana KC alr
RTF: 100% YES! A gem out to please

My humble FR to contribute,

once inside the room, she helped me to unbutton my shirt and i stole a kiss on her lips, she smiled and says i am naughty, follow into shower, she really wash my aroused hardon dick clean, fondle her boobs, very soft natural boobs not those saggy type, i was thinking later sure no horse run liao

Started with french some tougue fights going on, she slowly catbath licked my nipples, as i continues to fondle her boobs, btw i am a boobs lover, she then went down to take my dick into her mouth, with the right pressure up and down, the feeling of watching a syt sucking and deepthroating, is an horny sight! This goes on for about a full ten mins and she cap me on, showing me that cfm face. Cannot tahan liao, wanted to fuck her missionary first but she went on top of me and rode my dick with her tight pussy, watching her boobs bouncing, as i am writing this now, get a hardon again.. We frenched profusely before switching to doggie position. Now this is when her moaning starts getting louder.. Soft real moans, with her pushing her ass deeper towards me, It was an intense fuck in this position as i thrust her deep deep and looking at the side mirror, those C boobs were swinging away fast, wah lan! Feeling high already. Told her to change to missionary and we start to french fiercely again, pushed her arm up and I sucked on her boobs as I fuck her even harder. feeling my orgasm coming.. a few more hard thrusts with her moaning getting much louder And finally, i came really really hard with a huge loads of army. Can feel her pussy contract inside.. Really sex appealing i must says. and i am sexified.

cheers!