View Single Post
Old 18-01-2006, 04:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

AV Censorship

All legally available AV is censored (pixelized mosaic mask) in Japan. There is, of course another category of AV production: the Underground. Given that the distribution of such uncensored material is illegal you won't find them in any of the regular video stores in Japan. However, since the Japanese police are typically lax in enforcing laws pertaining to illicit sex, you can find some in and outside of Japan with some effort. However, the general consensus seems to be that these uncensored (or "ura") videos are inferior to the legal stuff both in terms of the girls and the production value. Most of the women in these videos are veterans of the sex trade and therefore not up to the level of a bankable AV actresses.

However, there is yet another category of uncensored AV, best describe as being smuggled out of the production cycle before mosaic censorship could be applied. These are a handful of these gems starring some very popular AV stars like Ai Ijima, Hitomi Yuki, Rui Sakuragi and Hitomi Shiraishi.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here