View Single Post
Old 27-07-2005, 02:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

How to pleasure a woman

Women, like men are all different. Some like it hard, some like it soft. Some women need emotional connection, while others like emotional distance. Thus, there is no 'one' right way. Each person is different. Thus, the best way to learn how to pleasure a woman is talk with her. Find out what likes, wants and needs. Some women enjoy using dildos, others prefer vibrators, while some have never even tried. You partner is the best guide for learning about how to please her because she really the only one who knows how she feels. I realize that this idea of talking at first may feel awkward, however, with practice communication becomes easier.

Types of stimulation that you could try to use for stimulating your partner’s genitals

Pulling your partner’s genitals outer lips
Pulling your partner’s genitals inner lips
Sucking on your partner’s genitals inner / outer lips / clitoris
Licking on your partner’s genitals inner / outer lips / clitoris
Nibbling on your partner’s genitals inner / outer lips / clitoris
Caressing on your partner’s genitals inner / outer lips / clitoris
Using a vibrator / dildo and your mouth at the same time
Using a vibrator / dildo and your hands at the same time
Rubbing a dildo / vibrator along your partners inner thighs
Placing a blindfold on your partner while you repeat all the above ideas

All of the above types of stimulation can also be used to stimulate her breasts, her finger tips, inner thighs . . . .

If you are still having difficulty mastering the art of pleasuring your partner and you are feeling a little frisky, try asking her if you can observe her masturbate. Then ask her if you can observe her masturbate with sex toys. Sometimes watching a your girlfriends technique can give you some better pointers than just verbal explanations. Once you think you have gotten the hang of what she is doing, try joining in on her fun. Maybe add some tongue stimulation as she touches herself, or hold the vibrator as she stimulates her clitoris. Another way to learn about your partner’s body is to ask your partner to guide your hands with hers. Having her guide your hands may help her to better "explain" what types of touch feel good.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here