View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 16
january29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Single, Divorcee with no kids, those who are not married and no intention to marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
I am single and currently sick. Fever with running nose and itchy throat. I am looking after myself daily. Go out shopping and buy medicine alone. It's been a week oredi since this condition started. I could only concentrate 50% when driving, stay most of my time in bed. Yes it is tough in this condition to look after myself. Even if you have spouse there are no guarantee she will be there taking care of you. So I need to learn to take care of myself in this condition. No regrets to be single. Hoping for a full recovery soon.
this is a cold .. how about if you are having a bacteria/viral infection ... needs to be hospitalized? your spouse will come and stay with you? or you will go to hosp alone and leave alone ?

or if you broke your leg? your spouse going to help you pee or poo ?

this is the one that i regret the most that i thought it will be .. but most likely not

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
No la..Modern woman will sure run away one..Nowadays people are very selfish one all has its own agenda.
agreed on .. no such thing as in sickness and health, in poor in rich ....

if they give up, then they will found someone else to fcuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Agree ,its a gamble esp in Singapore with our Women's Charter .
Spouse selection is important-do not have to marry only locals who are more $/career minded and may dump you at the first sign of trouble.
Some societies the women are more traditional and less money minded eg Thailand/Laos ect2s ,(this is NOT a recommendation).
Travel widely and you may find the right choice/place to settle down.
Even if spouse do not work out children may bring happiness.
agreed on the children bring happiness .... thats the only things that keeps me going otherwise i would have run a long time ago