View Single Post
Old 28-01-2019, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
It be good if can help answer below. I'm sure many chiongsters keen to know.

Question 1: Can describe the jap? Older than u? Young handsome? or ordinary looking? Or ugly? Honestly you are better or he? 555

Question 2: Did she offered LT FOC or at how much? Since both of u got some gam ching already. 55555.

Some guys go some places especially dark places 555 or places with some atmosphere to try pick up girls cuz they wana see more of the body then talk dirty and some hanky panky then balek. MP or apnam etc usually go cuz wana have bathtub rub la massage la with happy ending.
Question 1: Older than me, I'm mid 30s, he is probably mid 40ish. Abit bald. I'm okish much more than him! 5555

Question 2: She just asked, I assumed FOC??? If not, probably I will just give her $5k-$6k baht but honestly, I not keen in LT. Don't really like sleeping with someone I barely know.

I prefer relax style nowadays... skipped KTV, clubbing, agogo and etc for a long time. More towards, spa and sit down chill type similar to Thermae Bar or bars outside Nana Plaza.