View Single Post
Old 17-07-2018, 11:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Growths on pubic area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roch01 View Post
Clearer pic
I also recommend that you have a blood test done just to rule out diabetes. A couple of decades ago I had a huge boil on my armpit which had to be treated with antibiotics. This cleared up the infection within 5 days. However a couple of weeks later another boil appeared at a different spot in the same armpit.

The doctor sent me for a blood test to ensure that diabetes was not the cause. He then put me through another course of a different antibiotic and I have not had another boil since.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates