View Single Post
Old 13-05-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking my ex colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
xiao hui had a shock! the rest of the class had already left!

xiao hui: where everyone go?

raj: i ended the training already..

xiao hui thought she was in the toilet for a long time, but she wasn't... everyone had left quickly as usual for courses. the course had ended one hour earlier!

xiao hui: oh.. so i'm the last one??

raj: haha yeah. stay back for remedial?

xiao hui: remedial? was i that bad?

raj: haha. just kidding. but we can practice some more if you want...

xiao hui: hmmmmm which one?

xiao hui went behind raj and tried the first aid for choking. she wrapped her arms around his waist..
she was just hugging him from behind and then doing her best to press his front upward. she pressed her boobs on to his back..

raj: my dear, not like that la..

he held her hands and relaxed them to her sides... then put them on his waist gently.. he was very gentle. he explained to her again what she had to do correctly. but he lowered her hands lower instead of going up his tummy. xiao hui was getting so excited as she thought he was going to bring her hand to his penis. her nipples had gone so hard. when raj turned to demo for xiao hui, she was so sure he noticed them.. he turned her around gently. holding her shoulders then her waist. spread her legs and then stood closer. xiao hui felt his lan jiao poke her butt. he stroked her waist and her tummy to under her breasts. his arms touching the bottom of her breasts. he moved in closer as xiao hui bent forward as he instructed.

raj: so do you have that throwing up reaction?

xiao hui didn't react... she was just resisting her best to use her butt and rub his penis.. and grind him like they were at a club.

raj: ready to try? or do you want me to show again?

xiao hui: better show again. i'm a slow learner..

this time round, raj's hands went higher than before, his wrists pressing so hard on her breasts already..... the seuxual tension was so strong... xiao hui wished it will break with them grabbing each other and then making love...

but then...