Thread: 1649 2047
View Single Post
Old 14-01-2018, 03:27 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Your comprehension is simply lacking. I Guess there’s no point explaining to you since you will never understand, OKKia
Hey moron, everyone here can see that I asked you to connect your brain to your mouth when you're not busy sucking cheapo's cock. A cheebye, you got brain or not? The fucking idiot that you are, you thought I want to suck his cock. HAHAHAHA what an idiot. Keep on making a fool of yourself. Instead of wasting time on sammyboy picking fights that show you to be a fucking moron, why don't I give you and your lelong buddy some tips?

KNN $8O too expensive for you fucks la. I know you heart pain. Only can fuck half an hour. What you two paupers should do is fuck off to $50 thai. For $100, you can fuck 2 different girls for 50 mins! So worth it right? For only $50, you can fuck one girl for 25 mins! What a fucking bargain, right?

And then when you're there, you can ask the OKT install private viewing room for you and NTUC voucher.

Now will you two fucking cheapos please kindly fuck off from the $150 threads and go to the $50 thread? Thanks.

Last edited by 123hu; 14-01-2018 at 03:40 PM.