View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djoo76 View Post
Hi friends

I'm an American visiting next week and ive been saving my first time with a LB for my next trip back to Asia.

Thanks everyone for the reviews here. I am going to head to Orchard Towers my first night in town but all these girls here look great.

Would anyone reccomend a particular girl for a first timer. Slim and petite Are my preference.

Thanks
Heys. Firstly, welcome to Singapore and I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Secondly, with regards to your LB hunt in SG... Why didn't you go to Bangkok straight away for that? Nothing is better than what's at the source. A lot of the Asian LBs from around Asia come to Singapore because here they can legitimately charge inflated money for your patronage.

Having said so, I suggest taking a look through Backpage for what you want. It is far better than Craigslist IMHO and always prioritise those with video previews on their adverts; I'd sooner trust a video moving image of a girl than a possibly doctored photograph of her posted online. Many ladyboys who work at Orchard Towers also moonlight with their adverts on Backpage so you would find it better to scout them out online as opposed to wasting a trip down to OT and opening yourself up to being psyched to be ripped off.

One final tip. Whatever price they name you, negotiate it at least $50 less and be prepared to walk. You have to make it very clear than even as a Westerner in Singapore you won't be a dumbass being ripped off by Asian ladyboys or women. The market rate for LBs in SG is usually $200 to $250, though sometimes you can push your luck and get someone for $150 at the right timing.

Have fun! And keep us updated on your escapades.