View Single Post
Old 14-06-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 20
Libra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Reached there about 12+pm. Had a quick lunch at the foodcourt outside The Store. Then proceed to the lift just a few steps in front of The Store and press "4".

Guess I was too early. Saw 2 cheogsters at the cafeteria area changed, waiting for their regular girls. I proceed to change and deep inside the pool. As I was there early, one pool was still filling, the other the water was luke warm. At the mean time can see a few working girls walking pass the pool area. Must say the average girls here look slightly better than Amasari Spa's. I think most if not all are viets,

Then after a short deep, proceeded to the cafeteria for some light meal. Fried omelette, fried rice, braised chicken pieces and mixed vegetable. Nothing fantastic like New York Spa but decent.

Then the waiting game. The wifi was non-existence! Be it VIP2 or VIP8. In between, more working girls came out to collect their pre ordered lunches and drinks. The captains only swayed in at about 1+pm. So lesson learned - never go anytime before 1pm. Then waited and waited, no captains came and ask me what I want. Maybe I'm used to other MP style of being asked instead of calling for captains which is the operandi modus here - call for captains! Otherwise they would seriously mind their own business leaving you discreetly to tend to your own affairs.

I finally get to choose my girl when I break my usual habit and interupt a captain to find a girl for me. I must confess the captain attitude was nice and rather attentive to your needs or requirements.

Got a viet girl don't remember the name or number.

Looks - very fair 8.5/10
Body massage on waterbed - 8.9/10
Bbbj on waterbed - 9/10
Bbbj on bed- 9/10
FJ on bed - GF feeling 9/10
Rtf - yes

Got my girl at about 3.30pm. Managed to escape the jam
And back in Singapore by 5.30pm!

Will
Definitely go back and give Amasari spa a miss now!