View Single Post
Old 04-02-2002, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Spore Ice FR by jht9686 080102

This is my first contribution after joining this forum, a bit sorry .... anyway, this report has been sent to the yahoo private discussion group b4 so the members pls take note.

Went to L28 with small michelle (she is confirmed retired now) in my mind, but suddenly changed the idea when H41A came into my sight, decided to try Ice (S'pore). L28H41A is quite run down as compared to other houses, but then I think it should be easier to get Ice at her homebase. The OKT of the house is not very friendly, just get me a tea then sat there daydreaming...

Abt 25 mins later, Ice came. At first sight, she is quite pretty, that kind of mature and fleshy girl I like. Good figure with clothes on and good proportion esp with high heels. (Look: 7.8/10, I would give wenfang a 8)

Inside the room, after taking off everything, she looked much shorter with a pair of big and very rounded tits, but then they are fake. (Figure: 8/10, voluptuous) Ice is very friendly and cheerful, she initiated the conversation when taking off my clothes and leading me to the bath room.

The bath was SOP but she made it up with a friendly chat and her laughter. She started the foreplay immediately after stepping out of the bathroom. Deep frenching for few minutes followed by body licking and BBBJ when standing, all the time she was rubbing her body against mine. My bro get a full erection within secs. Then we proceeded to the bed, she said it was very shiok as if she was the one who was enjoying the process and this made me even excited. On the bed, she continued the whole body licking and BBBJ with her powerful tongue. I looked into the mirror and saw her nice delicious pussy being sandwiched between her thigh. Made her into 69 position and started eating her. She increased her BBBJ speed trying to make me cum but then this is impossible since none of those famous chicks eg. Singtel(L16H67), Helen (Caesar), Lin (L8H66AG10) has make me CIM before.

She then changed to ass rimming while maintaining the 69 position, I must say her skill is good although I personally dun really enjoy AR. After a while, she went back to BBBJ again and also took out a condom from her bag without pausing. When she finally capped me and went on top, I was a bit disappointed, not because of what but inside my heart, I hope she can BBBJ me forever coz the sensation is really heavenly. (BBBJ: 9/10)

It was really one of the most unforgettable FJ I have so far. She was on top all the way with me thrusting my buttock up to increase the impact. She first rode on me with her pair of big tits bouncing in front of my eyes, my hand instinctly reached up and grabbed them. Then she turned her body to her right side and strecthed her left leg towards me. This position was fantastically shiok because my bro was strained into an unusual position. Then she turned again and became backfacing me, I sat up and squeezed her boobs from back. After a while, she turned into the sideway position again but this time with her right leg stretching towards me. And finally she became facing me again after going thru the whole round. By the time, I was already on the verge of cumming, she kept on speeding up the thrusting until I unloaded all my savings into her pussy. I thought she would stop there but she still maintained the action for few minutes until she finally unleashed a satisfying moan and laid on me. (FJ: 9/10)

I felt really exhausted after the business so she asked me to rest first and showered herself. After that, she gave me a solid massage, definitely one of best I have ever had, very forcefully, obviously she must have worked in message parlour before.

She is a very friendly gal and speaks quite fluent English. Both her attitude and service are top rated. (Attitude: 9/10) She is also quite pretty if u are into those mature, nice figure women. Also not forgetting her sexy moaning during the whole course, quite special i.e. different from other gals, so maybe some ppl might not like it. One minus point is her fake tits, they are firm and rounded, but a bit too 'firm'. Overall, I would say that she is one of the best in GL.(Overall: 8.5/10)

Right now, I am still worried that my bro might be injured by the special sideway position...haha

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:41 PM.