View Single Post
Old 04-02-2002, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
OG (big tits) FR 31122001

After a night of steamboat and drinking sessions with my chong kakis (not from this forum) at my place till 4 am on sat. Was sleeping till about 3pm on Sun when I woke up and on my mobile, immediately there was a SMS fr bro romanto, saying he and bro robin will be at GL from 2-8pm.

As I was suppose to go to do my homework for the last bang on 31st,, I went down to meet them. Upon my arrival, bro robin was already high on his 2nd red bull. After some chat and makan, we proceed to Tommy's place.

Tommy welcome us, in that raining afternoon he had no other customers. Hence as usual, bro romanto and I ask Tommy to recommend as he know our taste. Bro romanto go for pretty gals while I like gals with good figure and good service. Bro robin being his first time at Tommy's place tell him that he like gals with EXCELLENT service

Hence bro romanto got Cola whom make bro robin and my jaws drop the minute she walks in. (read his FR in thread GL150) Bro robin got MJ (the GL legend) (there are 2 FRs on her by bro 6969 and bro robin)

As for me, OG (there are two OGs in GL , so you must say the big tits one when you ask for her). When she walks in, notice that her face was not that pretty (but OK still f..kable look), body also ok only.

In the room, I started to smoke while she undress ........ WOW my eyes nearly drop to the ground, she got one of the best boobs I had seem in my life .............. not too big not too small, just slightly more than a handful and those nipples look so sweet and just the right size. (many big boobs gals got big nipples, turn me off). Her figure is like the hourglass, no better word to descript liao (but a bit on the skinny side), just what I loved.

As she saw me staring her figure, she gave me the CFM look. Then moved to the bed, she also started smoking and hug me like a gf, pressing those boobs against my body while we talked. My little brother went into attention, luckily I was dressed if not 'pai seh', so fast standing. Besides her good figure and assets, the thing that caught my attention was the nice smell from her hair. Sometimes, some gals have a strange smell and there are even some gals who do not wash up before doingm errrrrrrk!

After I undressed, we went to the washroom, quite standard except that she will wash your ass with her hand going under your little brother and again pressing her boobs against you.

On the bed she told me to lie on my bad, wah liao I thought sian liao cannot look and squeeze those boobs, little brother also soften. She started licking my back and could felt her tongue was soft and wet. As she moved down her boobs rub against my back, little brother started to harden again. She when trust her tongue into my ass, the feeling was great with her tougue so soft and wet (usually I don't like AR but she really made me enjoy it)

When the back is well taken care of, she turned me over and started to lick my nipples. Again I thought no frenching so sian. But good chance to squeeze those boobs ........... wah liao ay, the feeling dam siok, just slightly bigger than my hand, soft and bouncy. Squeeze her like milking a cow, tune her nipples till they hard hard (how can always we hard only).

Before I can go lick those nipples on those wonderful boobs, she went to take care of my little brother, her bj quite SOP but she will press her boobs against me or lie beside my body so that I can carry on playing with those perfect balls from heaven. Then wanted her to enjoy the main act as well I went to prepare her cunt. As I rub her cunt from out side she moved , I thought she did not like it, but soon she was back and I rub it again, she moved nearer and near for me to dig her. So she was surprised that I will finger f..k her but she enjoyed it.

When we are both ready, she put the cap on for me, again the CFM look, she french me and started riding me. As those boobs dance infront of me I cannot resist to milk them again, she put her hands on my hands and squeeze even harder. Squeeze until almost burst them, then I cannot tahan, sat up while she continue ridding and gave those sweet harden nipples what they should get. I kissed them, lick them and softly nip at them, she almost go crazy and rode me like a runway horse. She sure is special and know how to use her assets. Some gals cannot touch this cannot do that.

Decided to changed position to doggie, after positioning ourselves, she again lead me hands to those gifts from god. But not siok like that leh, after some pumping I changed to become the driver.

As I drive my engine into her, she hugged me close and french me. Time running up so shift to 5th gear. She closed her legs to fully lock my engine in her cunt, still cannot cum. Lifted her legs high up in the air, resting on my shoulders and ramp up to 5000 RPM. Still cannot cum

Come to pit stop, she gave me a very surprise look and say I can tahan very well, Then she gave me a playful look and we carry on the race in a *special* way with her CFM look, constant engine pumping and her purrrring sound. I cum in the race with a scoring victory. She smiled sweetly at me.

I lie down from a tired race and she hugged my like I was a great winner, gave those boobs a final ruba ruba, we went to wash up.

While dressing up, she said she was actually deciding to go back to KL to party away the New Year and after enjoying the session with me, she decide to go and carry on the good times into the New Year. Gave me a long and loving kiss before we step out of the room.

Gave Tommy 2 thumbs up at the counter. When I paid up she called her OKT and said she is calling it a day. WOW, she really want to remember our session and decided to go back to KL at once to enjoy partying.

So brothers who cannot tahan after reading this, go wank for a few days before she is back.

Face: 7
Boobs: 10
Figure: 9
BJ: 7
AR: 9 (my best experience)
FJ: 8 (10 with her *special*)

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:32 PM.