View Single Post
Old 04-02-2002, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Ru Yi FR 26122001

On this cold and lonely x'mas afternoon, decided to head down to GL for my weekly visit.

Drove around GL for a while as I had no idea which gal to call and usually on festive season, less gals are working. Finally parked at L16H37, knowing that Tommy will have a good recommendation for me.

I was right, Tommy said not many gals are working but says that there is a gal by the name of Ru Yi who had just returned from her one month break. I thought should be fresh and hungry for action after one month of 'missing from action'

Unlucky for me, she was attending to customer so Tommy told her OKT to ask her over once she was done. After half and hour of chatting and drink coke, Ru Yi's OKT called and said she was on the way. Not bad, at least Tommy was given the first priority even with few gals working today.

As Ru Yi walks in, noticed that she was only ok with her clothes on, quite a big ass though.

In the room, we had some small talk, the usual, have you eaten type of stuff. After stripping, see that her breasts are quite ok, just nice not big not small, a handful. The ass is big, I was right.

Went into the shower, she tried the water and asked me to see if the temperature was right. SOP stuff in the wash room, but she really wash me clean.

On the bed I know why she washes me clean. Ask me to lie on my back and slowly lick me from the neck to spine. ass hole to the foot. Slide her hand under and played with my nuts. Then she went under me and started to give my little brother and nuts a good bj.

After turning around, started kissing my ears, neck and nipples. Then used her wonderful breast to go up and down my upper body. Before giving my little brother another bj, those breasts ruba ruba and made my little brother solid like a rock.

She suck, licked and blow my little brother from all positions, facing me and sideways (so that I can squeeze those breasts and dig her cunt wet). After a good time of bj, she stopped and said I can tahan so well, normally others will shot.

SHIT!! so she like CIM and allow 2 times, should had shot it into
her mouth, no need to tahan until face red. Never mind went on to f..king.

As she rode me, another good opportunity to squeeze her tits (hee hee), boy I squeeze her hard but she also ride me hard. With those huge ass, a bit painful.

Changed to doggie, that's when those huge ass came into use, very good cushion. Ram, rebound, ram, rebound. Almost cum then, but again tahan. Must ride her as well.

Switch position to ride her, slowly at first but her soft moans and CFM expression, made me fell like 'superman', went faster and harder. Her moans became louder that the CFM expression make me cannot tahan and I released my full load there and then.

Good present from Tommy for this x'mas.

Looks 7
Figure 7 (8 if you like big ass)
bbbj 8
fj 7

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:31 PM.