View Single Post
Old 22-03-2014, 05:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Has anyone tried "Amy" from Forbiddencity/powergem? She has appeared with other stables before (as Mandy)...

Link: http://forbidden0city.com/fenfen/

She looks quite pretty... any FR on her?
Visited her some time back last year.

Bad points:

Bad time management, I was made to wait for 15 mins.

Goes into bathroom with you before and after, but only quickly uses water and no soap or shower gel!

Massage was piano and very quick, less than 8-10 minutes and tells you to turn over.

Whole thing over and I was out of the place by 30 mins or so.

Wrote MR under her thread and it was deleted. Commented on the deletion and the thread was deleted and replaced with new one.

Good points:

Figure good, face pretty (thought slightly different from pic), tits handful and nice. Catbaths you the moment you get into the room

Lets you finger her abalone (NOT insert) for a while while she blows you (but at awkward angle so you can't lick her). For me I always for BJ with condom and don't paint any FL anyway so it was ok.

Definitely not worth the money and time unless you like quickies.