View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML with AR service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytan5577 View Post
For older bros, they can remember Chen Ling - fairly old (abt 50 years old now but still lookable with big boobs); ued to be in Selegie; then Rochor. She disappeared for a while and has now re-emerged but doing regulars only. She still remembers me and I had gone to her once or twice. No massage and straight to action with her legendary AR - Just one word; shiok.

Another younger one I had tried is in the East; a MILF - gives good massage + AR; pleasant looking but small boobs. Plus point is that she does not eat time and gives gao gao service. Minus point is that her place has no MRT station nearby and I dun drive. But overall, very sextisfying.
This Chen Ling still around? Wow, I have tried her a very very long time ago. Great AR action I remember and very milfy feeling. The last time I tried her we somehow could not get a hotel room and ended up going to a geylang hotel which was hands down the worst hotel I have ever been to haha.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.