Old 13-08-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xLynette deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Sugarbabe Seeking for a Mature Sugardad

Started a new account as my main account user people do know me in real life.
Been lurking around sbf for stories for donkey years and trying my luck to find a sugardad now.

If you're serious and keen, do drop me a PM of your profile and I'll be shortlisting from there. Thank you for your time!

About Myself

My Looks:
Petite and A cup. (If you don't mind small boobs)
I'm quite skinny, barely 40kg but I love food.
Mixed race & slightly tanned due to my running activities like sprinting & marathon. 24 this year.
I am more on the cute side rather than dead drop gorgeous. Sort of your next door girl.

Other things about me:
Personality of INTP, not your typical bimbo SYT.

A daydreamer and a jack of all trades hobbyist. Most of my free time are spent on writing, painting, groceries and animal shelters.

I love dressing up and can dress up according to what's your mood on that day. I generally like wearing men's clothes so that I can smell them or share their clothes.

Non-smoker & a social drinker. Malt Beer, IPA and Whiskey are my usual drinks.

-----

What I am looking for?

A discreet sugardad looking for companionship. Able to meet once a week and would rather not have sex all the time, as that will just make me feel like FL.

One who is able to impart more knowledge about the world. It can range from real estates to golf or even your interests or hobbies. I'll be your listening ear to your problems, able to take care of your heart and pick the right outfit to shine for your next black tie event.

Older/married men preferred, over 35 years old and must definitely be clean.

-----

So here's a picture of me cause NPNT.