Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
dannyc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1649 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhmaaa View Post
Regret to hear that, true that her throat was not feeling well, temporarily provide BJ and avoid frenching, same to regulars, other service at same high level, human not machine, understandable, her service and GFE have been consistently at high level, still the most popular and busiest in this house, believe this is an individual incident, again, if not happy, just go for the happy one, 150 not a big deal, our choice.

Just because she has sore throat does not mean she can show me black face. I pay money to be happy, not to see her black face and fuck up attitude right from the start. True, $150 no big deal, but I would rather throw into the rubbish bin than give her even $1 with such attitude.

Anyway, I tried another GL gal in another house. Frenching, GFE superb. Gave her extra $200 tips at the end. Today going to try a Korean. Have to change diet after trying too many GL.

Next time, if another gal show such fuck-up attitude, I will not strip but walk out the room and find another gal. Want money but show fuck up attitude as if I owe her money. Don't want to serve? Then fuck off and go back where you come from. Many others willing to serve.