View Single Post
Old 22-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafflesgan View Post
bro, i have some customers arrvg shanghai and i may bring them to sauna with happy ending(full service), but so far the places i've been to are either too small, too crowded or the massage service is so so only.

Question...if money is not an issue, where would u suggest me to bring them to where it is posh, private and good service with happy ending(FJ).

SOS!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafflesgan View Post
been there a couple of time, it's way out and also not posh enough bro, looking for something better. Thanks for the advice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by holein1 View Post
bro, no have la...haha..if i don't know, nobody knows. shanghai is not well known for its sauna services. however, i do know of one very private sauna club but 1. i don't know how's the environment is like 2. you will need to buy an out front of 300k(at least) membership.

OR i tell you wad...you go book a high end suite with good facilities. you book ebonkie's girls for 1 day and put them there..hahahaha...get some of the ktv girls to be waitresses..how? money not an issue..
yesh yesh.. that can be arranged.. money not an issue for Raffles.. you need bunny suits or swimwear also can.. just advance pm me lor..