View Single Post
Old 15-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: 26yo HangZhou Sales PR - Classy

Hi Qazz,

It's not fair for you to make such comments. What he share is his experiences.

From personal experiences with her many moons ago, she a bit 'greedy'. I have no complaints about her services but I am not so happy for her to request for $30 for the 'special privileges' of doing it at her home although I do mention I only paid $20 for Hotel 81 Cosy for two hours. To charge $30 at that time for an hour is poor marketing - I have not visit her since.

It's not about money. If I am happy with her services I will definitely tip her but to ask for $30 upfront tantamount to poor ethnic when her room is definitely not comparable with hotel 81.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazz View Post
It was sad to hear that you enjoyed so much during the session with her and in the end you joined in to criticise her. It was totally unfair to her!

What you paid for was what you get to enjoy. She did not force you to stay longer and enjoy her place and time. What you paid was what you deserved to get, so don't complaint that you paid too much or she was trying to con you or trying to cheat your feeling. If you cannot stand her KC factor, avoid her!

All I can say is that your comments here was totally unacceptable.

Cheers!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子