Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
Chery QQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild View Post
Whenever I see a good-looking maid I always wondered if she has already been upped by her employer. Some maids are so good-looking that if I am her employer I would find it exceedingly difficult to keep my hands off her. That is why I made sure that all the maids I had were ugly.
i agree with you.

Abt 1 year ago, I went for interviewing of 2 pinay maids in the agency in Lucky Plaza, 1 was a mother of 4 in the 30s and the other was wow... a youthful beauty in her early 20s with 2 c-cupped knockers. She is much much pretty than the few FLs i have upped in these past few months.

Guess who i choose???

You are right! the mother of 4 of cos. If i have chosen the later, i can quite confirmed, chopped and stamped that i would have family problem by now....just how to resist her....??? i think i have made the right choice of avoiding trouble, never eat and shit at the same place.

If you always have the fantasy of screwing a maid, don't try your own maid, you can never get away with it even if is a consentual sex. My advice is that you should rather spend money on FLs (ask bros for contacts) or go through the hard work of "sianing" other people maid.

Another piece of advice, athought is much convinence, try not to sian those maid staying near your place. the tendency of knocking to each other is higher. If you are staying in the east, go west or north, vice versa. If like that still can knock into each other, then you are damn suay!

Recommendation:

Best places:

Not Lucky Plaza or City Plaza, too much people around, for experience, bolder and thicker-skin cheonger only.

If you are driving, you can try those landed estate and you definitely can find some maids hanging around outside either talking to neighbour friends, strolling dogs, washing car, gardening or throwing rubbish, just approach them start by asking direction.

Another place is HDB void decks, go around there during 11am-2pm, these are times where many of them are sending/fetching children from/to school buses.

that is just my few pointers about approaching/screwing maids, hope i do made some positive contribution. Thank you for reading and have a nice bonking session.

QQ