View Single Post
Old 22-01-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Went to recce on weekend, saw a pretty milf nice figure beckoning me ib. Name is coco. Small room, no shower, ml somehow devised a cleaning system using water dispensers and milk bottles. Give it to them. Msg ok, not piano, loved the brushes on my arse and rod. Asked if want any add-ons. Of course. Started out like any other with coco trying to upsell more. Quoted bit expensive than mp standard, but this milf is my type, and we all come out purpose is to have fun, no regrets i must say. She got more horny and flustered in her rhythm, she likes it keep complimenting my hardness and aggressive, but shall leave out the wet and sticky details. Left a happy man. Rtm confirm.