View Single Post
Old 22-07-2003, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Summary

semi updated april 2016 - edited where necessary as some houses/situations/lingo have changed

2. We go GL for a good bonk rather than looking for wife. Why be so choosy abt the gals if they can provide good service. For those who wanna look for a wife, pls go to places like orchard rd, boat quay, etc. Btw, be it Cat40/80/150 you are paying. It's not very big money that you think. So plsss...be 'hum hum' (humble) a bit

3. "drink milk, don't bring cow home" (fuck and forget)... just bonk have your Sextisfaction and smile on your way home, don't forget to wipe your lips .... hee hee
This applies to all bonkers, new and old birds alike.

4.Always tell the OKT what is your basic rquirement, so that you will not be disappointed with their recommendations.

5. Reminder for foreign newbies

To all overseas brothers visiting GL, please note that not all GL gals serve foreigners, depend on nationality).

6. Best Time to Get Gals

The best time to get gals is from 2-5pm ... where majority of the people will be working.

9. Don't let you little head lead your big head
A Reminder to ALL, wear your condoms even when you are hard on and focused on bonking ..... as I quote bro jang:

"Pity to lose your life because you let you little head lead your big head."

Safety First !

We want to have our fun but not to bring any STDs home ... right?

11. Different GL Houses
There are quite a few posts on how to identify different GL houses.

Basically there are two main groups of GL house Thai gals and China gals.

They all look more or less the same from the outside and to identify the difference is as you walk pass, the Thai house OKTs will always be standing outside to get business while the China house OKTs hardly stand outside their houses.

Once you step into the houses, Thai house will have a 'fish tank' (room with a big glass) where all the gals sits inside with a number tag. You see, you like you tell the guy at the counter the number, pay and go bonk. As for China house, you go in there are no 'fish tank' and usually no gals sitting around (except for some houses the gals may be siting in the hall). You take a sit and someone will serve you drinks, then the OKT will come to talk to you, you can ask for tell them what type of gals you like and they will give you recommendations or you can give them the names of the gals you want.

One difference is that Thai girls you can only call the gals in their houses while China gals of different houses can usually be called from any houses.

12. Don't 100% Believe
Another thing to note, these are professional working gals in GL ... they are there to earn a living by making us happy physically and mentally.

Their sweet talk is well trained, so I usually give a discount on what the gals tell me.

Who will tell you "I had been in GL for more than 5 years?", "You are ugly", "Your didi so small I cannot find" or "You very weak leh"

13. No Overnights For China girls
There are no overnight sessions for China gals

14. Don't Talk about the Forum
With a few recent incidents that I experience, most of the gals do know what the forum .... some even surf themselves. However I am asking you guys, should we talk to them about here? Even till now I have not tell the gals my nick in here but some how some of them had managed to decode me ... scary ....

There was also cases when I hear that some Bros even print out the FRs posted here and showing it to the gals. Some bros even ask the gals if they want their FRs to be posted and some gals also demand their customers to post on them.

My own view is that we should not talk to the gals about the forum (even if they ask).

15. GL is addictive!

The supply of GL gals are endless and no one RETIRES from GL, we only fade away ..... may go into hidding but it is a matter of time before appearing again.... try at your own risk ....hee hee

16. Don't Judge a Book by its Cover
Don't judge a book by its cover applies to GL gals..... there are some good looking ones but service so so or PCN. While those normal looking ones provide better service. SO it is a balance one, no such thing as "tall, fair, pretty, slim, big boobs and good service" stuff.

You decide on your own choice, depending on your own mood .... Service or Looks.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?